If you’re a business owner, odds are you recognize the importance of printing materials. From business cards to brochures, it’s essential that you have everything you need to start your business strong or continue attracting the right customers.
That being said, all of these printing materials aren’t inexpensive. They can add up quickly, and that might be a large burden for a new print marketing budget. As a business owner, you already have so much on your plate. Luckily, coupons can make print marketing more affordable and accessible. In this guide, we’ll share why coupons are so important (plus how to find them)
Why Do You Need Print Marketing Materials?
First, why are print marketing materials so important in the first place? While it’s true the world is more digital-focused than ever before, it’s also still the golden age of print marketing. In fact, a reported 56% of consumers trust print marketing above other types of advertising.
Print marketing helps with all the following:
- Branding: It’s a powerful way to show off your branding, logo, colors, and general tone. It tells the story of your business in a way that’s not possible online.
- Professional: Print marketing also builds trust. It appears more professional than other types of advertising, and it adds to your overall credibility.
- Sales: Of course, print marketing is also a powerful sales tool. From educating your customers to driving action, this is a legitimate way to convert more profit.
- Networking: Last but not least, print marketing enables easier networking, from trade shows to business cards.
How Do Coupons Help?
A coupon is a discount or free add-on that makes a product more affordable. In print marketing, how much you pay for a specific service depends on a few factors like sizing, colors, material, quantity, and the specific product.
For example, if you think you can afford 100 business cards, you might discover a coupon to print 50 for free. This makes it much easier to get a larger quantity at a greater discount. In general, you can find discounts for all of the following:
- Shipping: One of the most common coupons in the print marketing world is for free shipping. This means you only pay for the print materials, not shipping them to you. For larger print jobs, this can be huge savings.
- Quantity-based: You’ll also notice coupons if you purchase a specific number of prints. For instance, you might not save very much on small quantities. However, by choosing a larger quantity, the savings are more significant. This means it’s usually better to buy in bulk.
- Percentage: Lastly, some print services give you a percentage off, like 10% off your entire purchase. This sweetens the deal and gives you a bit more savings in your budget.
Overall, these coupons make it easier to get the number of print materials you need without breaking the bank. It might also enable you to try new products, like custom stickers or postcards, because you’re saving more in the end.
Where to Find Print Marketing Coupons
Finally, let’s share the best places to find print marketing coupons. While this isn’t one-size-fits-all, it’s a good bet that most of your favorite print marketing providers offer some coupons and discounts.
The first place to check is the website’s homepage. For example, on Gold Level Print, you’ll always find the best discounts and offers right on the front page. We want to make it as easy as possible for our customers to take advantage of the latest savings.
In addition, you can also snag must-have discounts by joining the service provider’s mailing list. If you join Gold Level Print’s email newsletter, we send you a 10% coupon to say thanks. If you are looking to save 10% on your next order, type in “Saveme10” for your next coupon on Gold Level Print. Not only will you be up-to-date on the latest deals right in your inbox, but there’s something in it for you right away.
Finally, don’t forget to check social media. Providers love to reward loyal followers, so this can be the best place to find new deals and coupon codes. It’s typically this simple to get coupons for print marketing services.
Print Marketing You Can Afford
There’s a common misconception that print marketing is expensive and not accessible to smaller businesses. This couldn’t be further from the truth. In reality, it’s incredibly affordable for businesses of all shapes and sizes to start with print marketing.
Better yet, as you see from the guide above, it’s possible to find different coupons and savings to make print marketing even more affordable. It’s all about making print marketing work for your budget, not the other way around.