If there is any issue with your order you must report the problem within 5 business days after the delivery date. Please contact us and a representative will assist. If you do not contact us with in that time frame we will assume that your job was correct at the time of receipt.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer’s expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to Gold Level Print due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. Gold Level Print does not make any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 150 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. Gold Level Print does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- Orders that are duplicated as a result of customer error.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
Order Cancellation Policy:
Jobs cannot be stopped and/or cancelled once they are in “Approved” status. There will be no refunds of any kind after a job has been approved.
Color Proof Accuracy:
Please note color proofs cannot match the final product 100% due to the fact that proofs are created in a different way than the printed piece and the customer supplied proofs are not calibrated to our presses.
Personal Information About Customers Gathered By GoldLevelPrint.com
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and improve your shopping experience at Gold Level Print.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give To Us: We receive and store any info you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the info that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our business, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Gold Level Print.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Gold Level Print if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any e-mail message you receive from Gold Level Print.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide certain features and improve our business.