- Standard 14pt cardstock or Premium 16pt cardstock
- Double sided printing / No extra charge
- Rounded corners available
- Upload your own print-ready design or add a custom design to your order
Need Design Help? Design Fee: $65 (Double-Sided) | Up to 3 revisions
Production Time: 4-6 Business Days + shipping time
5x7" Postcards are one of the most affordable and highly effective marketing strategies. Postcards work for every industry, business to business and business to consumer. A 5x7" Postcards is a quick and easy way to share important information and can be used as a flyer as well. They’re popular because they’re simple to create and inexpensive to print, and unlike other forms of direct marketing mail, postcards almost always get read. Upload your own design (please make sure your uploaded design is high quality and has added bleeds, for more info refer to our design requirements below) or add a custom design to your order. This is NOT a EDDM friendly size. Looking for EDDM postcards? Try our 6.5×12″ Postcards
- Standard - 16pt card stock, standard feel
- Premium - 18pt card stock, a heavier/thicker feel
- Matte - Coated, smooth feel and easy readability, smooth to the touch. Best for brighter colors. Writable surface.
- Glossy - Light-catching gloss that complements vivid designs. Shiny, wet look with a bright shine.
- Standard - The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
- Rounded - Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Additional details: Size 5x7", full color printing, double sided
5x7" Postcards Artwork Size: 5.125x7.125"
Bleed: Please add 1/8" of bleed (0.125) to your artwork/design all around.
• If bleed is missing your prints will come out with white border outline
• Adding a bleed minimizes the risk of cutting off any information or images
• If you need any help or have questions about uploading with a bleed feel free to call us
Image File Type: .JPEG & .PNG
Resolution: 300 DPI on all files (files must be high resolution)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use my own design?
A: Yes. After you make your initial selection –postcard size, paper stock, and quantity – you can either select the option to upload your own files or get a custom design. Please make sure your uploaded files are in high-quality resolution (300dpi) and include bleeds of .125" to prevent cutting of any images or text.
Q: How thick are the postcards?
A: Postcard/Flyer thickness is usually measured in “points,” abbreviated as “pt.” The higher the number, the thicker the card. Standard business card thickness is 14pt, our premium postcards come in 16pt.
Q: Are 5x7 postcards EDDM friendly?
A: No, 4x6 or 5x7 postcards are NOT EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) friendly, meaning you can not use these with USPS's EDDM service. For EDDM friendly postcard sizes please check out our eddm friendly sizes
Q: Can I write on the back of the postcard?
A: Yes, but we recommend choosing a matte finish to your postcards.
Q: Can I download a Photoshop or Illustrator template so I can create my own design?
A: Yes. We offer both Photoshop and Illustrator templates for postcards and the option to download is highlighted in blue when you scroll down on the postcard page.
100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000