- Standard 16pt cardstock or thick 18pt cardstock
- Gloss or Matte Finish
- Rounded corners available
- Double-sided printing – no extra charge
- Upload your print-ready design or add a custom design to your order
Need Design Help? Design Fee: $65 (Double-Sided) | Up to 3 revisions
Custom Design Turnaround: 2-3 Business Days
Production Time: 4-6 Business Days + shipping time
Printed on your choice of 16pt or 18pt card stock, our business cards are one of our most popular products. We offer a free uv gloss or matte finish to give your cards a premium finish. Feel free to upload your own design (please make sure your uploaded design is high quality and has added bleeds, for more info refer to our design requirements below) or add a custom design to your order. Add rounded corners to give your cards a more modern look. Our in-house designers are always ready to bring your vision to life.
- Standard - 16pt card stock, more of a traditional business card feel
- Premium - 18pt card stock, a heavier/thicker feel
- Matte - Coated, smooth feel, and easy readability, smooth to the touch. Best for brighter colors. Writable surface.
- Glossy - Light-catching gloss that complements vivid designs. Shiny, wet look with a bright shine.
- Standard - The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
- Rounded - Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Artwork Size: Landscape - 3.5" W x 2" H | Portrait - 2" W x 3.5" H
Bleed: Please add 1/8" of bleed (0.125) to your artwork/design all around.
• If bleed is missing your prints will come out with white border outline
• Adding a bleed minimizes the risk of cutting off any information or images
• If you need any help or have questions about uploading with a bleed feel free to call us
Image File Type: .JPEG & .PNG
Resolution: 300 DPI on all files (files must be high resolution)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What size are business cards?
A: The size our business cards (standard, rounded corner, foil, kraft, painted edge, leaf) in inches: 3.5" x 2" We also offer square cards, which are different in size than the typical business card size. Keep in mind, when you’re designing your cards, dimensions should include a “bleed area,” which is extra space for images, patterns, or design elements that extend beyond the cut edges – this helps prevent having white edges around your finished card. The size of that "bleed area" is .125" (a quarter of an inch)
Q: How thick is a business card?
A: Business card thickness is usually measured in “points,” abbreviated as “pt.” The higher the number, the thicker the card. Standard business card thickness is 16pt, our premium cards come in 18pt, but our painted edge cards come in at 32pt, which is our thickest card.
Q: What is the difference between a glossy and matte finish?
A: A glossy finish gives your card s shiny, wet look, making bright colors vibrant. A matte finish is softer to the touch and has a silky feel to them.
100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000
Premium (18pt), Standard (16pt), Standard w/ Rounded Corners