Create My Own Business Card
- Standard 16pt cardstock or thick 18pt cardstock
- Gloss or Matte Finish
- Rounded corners available
- Double-sided printing – no extra charge
- Upload your print-ready design or add a custom design to your order
Need Design Help? Design Fee: $65 (Double-Sided) | Up to 3 revisions
Custom Design Turnaround: 2-3 Business Days
Production Time: 4-6 Business Days + shipping time
Use our Create My Business Card Design tool to design your own business cards! Just open up our design-builder and use our tools to drag and drop images, add text, add icons and even select background images. Our Create My Business Card Design tool makes it easy for anyone to create their own card design in just minutes. Don't have time to create your own and would rather have one of our in-house professional designers do it? Click here
Print Product Details:
- Standard - 16pt card stock, more of a traditional business card feel
- Premium - 18pt card stock, a heavier/thicker feel
- Matte - Coated, smooth feel, and easy readability, smooth to the touch. Best for brighter colors. Writable surface.
- Glossy - Light-catching gloss that complements vivid designs. Shiny, wet look with a bright shine.
- Standard - The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
- Rounded - Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What size are business cards?
A: The size our business cards (standard, rounded corner, foil, kraft, painted edge, leaf) in inches: 3.5" x 2" We also offer square cards, which are different in size than the typical business card size. Keep in mind, when you’re designing your cards, dimensions should include a “bleed area,” which is extra space for images, patterns, or design elements that extend beyond the cut edges – this helps prevent having white edges around your finished card. The size of that "bleed area" is .125" (a quarter of an inch)
Q: How thick is a business card?
A: Business card thickness is usually measured in “points,” abbreviated as “pt.” The higher the number, the thicker the card. Standard business card thickness is 16pt, our premium cards come in 18pt, but our painted edge cards come in at 32pt, which is our thickest card.
Q: What is the difference between a glossy and matte finish?
A: A glossy finish gives your card s shiny, wet look, making bright colors vibrant. A matte finish is softer to the touch and has a silky feel to them.
100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000
Premium (18pt), Standard (16pt), Standard w/ Rounded Corners
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.