Rounded Corner Business Cards
- Standard 16pt cardstock or thick 18pt cardstock
- Gloss or Matte Finish
- Rounded corners available
- Double-sided printing – no extra charge
- Upload your print-ready design or add a custom design to your order
Need Design Help? Design Fee: $65 (Double-Sided) | Up to 3 revisions
Custom Design Turnaround: 2-3 Business Days
Production Time: 4-6 Business Days + shipping time
When it comes to first impressions, small details can make a huge difference. Our Rounded Corner Business Cards have a unique feel that sets them apart from standard business cards. And the modern, memorable look helps keep your company top of mind. Choose between a glossy or matte finish to your cards. Just easily upload your own print ready design (please make sure your uploaded design is high quality and has added bleeds, for more info refer to our design requirements below) or add a custom design to your order and let our in-house designers put their creative touch to your design.
- Matte - Coated, smooth feel and easy readability, smooth to the touch. Best for brighter colors. Writable surface.
- Glossy - Light-catching gloss that complements vivid designs. Shiny, wet look with a bright shine.
Additional details: Size 3.5x2", full color printing, double sided
Rounded Corner Business Cards Artwork Size: Landscape - 3.5" W x 2" H | Portrait - 2" W x 3.5" H
Bleed: Please add 1/8" of bleed (0.125) to your artwork/design all around.
• If bleed is missing your prints will come out with white border outline
• Adding a bleed minimizes the risk of cutting off any information or images
• If you need any help or have questions about uploading with a bleed feel free to call us
Image File Type: .JPEG & .PNG
Resolution: 300 DPI on all files (files must be high resolution)
Be sure to extend your background fills this area to avoid having white edges.
Red - Trim Area: 3.5" x 2"
Where we cut your cards to the actual size.
Red - Safe Area: 3.375" x 1.875"
Important details such as text or pictures should be in here to avoid being cut off.
100, 250, 500, 1,000, 2,500, 5,000