Sticker marketing is an up-and-coming trend, and it’s really changing the way businesses use print materials to promote their business. When you use stickers as part of your marketing strategy for 2021, you command customer attention and create an eye-catching image of your brand.
Long before social media, people used stickers to create powerful impressions through word-of-mouth. They can be used in so many ways, from thanking customers to getting people excited about your brand. If you’re looking to get started with ticker marketing, where can you get stickers? You need to be mindful of your design and the qualify of your stickers, so pay close attention to this detailed guide.
Why Sticker Marketing Works
Before we begin, why is sticker marketing so powerful? Many brands wrongly assume that because stickers are so small, they’re not going to have much of an impact. In reality, stickers are so useful for building brand awareness.
First, stickers are no longer just limited to bumper stickers. They’re used on packaging, communications, and other marketing materials without the high cost. Consumers are also likely to place stickers on water bottles, computers, devices, equipment, signs, phones, and anywhere that speaks to them. That means they have a huge reach that they might not have had in the past.
Additionally, this is a form of marketing that’s built on personalization and connection. They feel more human than other marketing and advertising efforts, and that makes them more trustworthy. With a reported 86% of customers trusting brands that seem authentic, this is a must-have.
How to Use Stickers for Marketing
There are so many ways to use stickers for marketing, but many brands aren’t taking advantage of these ideas. Not only are they inexpensive compared to other types of marketing and print, but they can also be actionable.
How can you use stickers for marketing?
- Gift: These are an engaging gifts for existing customers, and they’re a great way to promote your brand in the process.
- Micro-marketing: Placing stickers in highly visible spaces is a form of micro-marketing. This helps you share your brand image in places where your audience is already spending time, like schools, workplaces, coffeeshops, and so on.
- Branding: Creating custom packaging and branding elements is essential, but it can also be expensive. Stickers can be used to brand your packages, envelopes, signage, and more without the high cost.
- Products: When done right, stickers for marketing can even become products in their own right. A well-considered design could be a great branding tool and product.
Where to Purchase Stickers
Now that you know how to use your stickers, where do you purchase stickers for marketing in the first place? If you’re new to sticker marketing, it can be confusing to know where to begin.
No matter the provider you choose, the process looks somethings like this:
- Design: Start with your designs. What branding elements, colors, fonts, and so on do you want to incorporate into your sticker design? If you need a custom design, it might be worth working with a designer at your print company of choice.
- Budget: Determine your budget for this project. Stickers are an affordable print marketing tool, and you can save more by purchasing in bulk.
- Samples: When your design is complete, order samples of your sticker to make sure it looks great. If not, make your adjustments.
- Order: Next, submit your design files in the correct format required by your sticker provider. Determine which sticker shape, material, and coating you’re interested in.
While you can find a number of sticker providers online, it’s a good idea to go with a small, experienced company that knows your audience. Gold Level Print is a trusted, Phoenix-based business with years of experience creating quality print materials for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Specializing in roll labels, you won’t find a more dedicated provider.
Take Charge with Sticker Marketing
Though it might sound simple, don’t underestimate the power of stickers. As far as print marketing goes, there’s no better bang for your buck than stickers. Not only can you use these to bring existing products and communications, but they spread brand awareness in your geographic location.
Have you tried sticker marketing for yourself? This is an affordable, accessible option for brands of all shapes and sizes.